Content Marketing Tasks
These are the steps that we take to create quality content for your website and ensure that your content marketing is getting visitors to your website and increasing your relevance with Google.
- Identify stories about people (customers, suppliers) who use your products or services
- Identify your desired keywords and phrases and the resultant landing pages
- Interview one of your team or customer/supplier
- Write a first draft
- Measure the content for Search Engine Optimisation scores and modify as needed
- Insert links to landing pages and other blog posts
- Write meta titles and descriptions to better appeal in organic (free) search results
- Choose relevant image/pictures
- Schedule a publish date or publish immediately
- Test and measure your traffic and rankings.
See our Content Marketing Packages
Who Manages All of This?
When you decide to begin a content marketing campaign it’s important to have a manager oversee the project and that is the role of an Editor. Learn more about the work of a Content Marketing Editor.
Content Marketing Strategy
There are a lot of small tasks that are set up according to a strategy and fine-tuned during your content marketing campaign. When you begin with a content marketing strategy you have a blueprint, a plan, which you can follow and it ensures your marketing can be managed by all participants.
Learn more about Content Marketing Strategies.
You can’t continue to send online messages to people who don’t want them – it’s called SPAM and you can be warned against doing so by the Australian Government.There are two very important aspects of modern online marketing and they are opting in and opting out. Everyone who receives your information must confirm they want it and when you send it (and keep sending it) they must be able to opt out of receiving future messages. This is the foundation of permission-based marketing.
Learn more about Permission-Based Marketing.