Having a website and using digital marketing is now a must for any business that wants to survive let alone prosper and succeed. Most customers are using Google and Facebook to find the products and services they are looking for and if you’re website has a call-to-action they’ll be able to interact with your business.
Most interactions that customers have with your business is via these methods:
- Completing a form on your website
- Emailing you
- Calling you
As you can see most methods of communicating with your business these days are moving to digital and if you look at what the major software companies are doing with Messenger, Whatsapp, webchat etc you’ll notice that the trend is further towards digital and mobile ways of communicating.
For this reason it’s important to start to use good tools to manage your communication with customers from initial contact, through to quoting, making the sale and providing customer support. That’s where we can help.
We use and can help you with these digital platforms:
- Webchat using Zopim (now ZenDesk), Tawk and PureChat
- Support ticketing systems (ZenDesk and Tawk)
- Shopping cart website (WooCommerce)
- Quoting, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounting Software
- Email marketing systems (MailChimp, Aweber, Campaign Monitor)
If you are interested in digitising your business beyond digital marketing, use our free Digital Marketing consultation to let us know what you need.