- 1 Digitising Your Marketing
- 1.1 How would YOU compete with a competitor who already has a Marketing Strategy?
- 1.2 Relying on Google Adwords?
- 1.3 Tied to your current web design or hosting company?
- 2 How we help
- 3 Digitising your business
- 4 Want to find out more?
Digitising Your Marketing
How would YOU compete with a competitor who already has a Marketing Strategy?
FORMING YOUR STRATEGY is the most important step in any digital & social media marketing you do.
It makes your business so much more competitive because you are harnessing the power of technology to help you market your business, rather than relying on you and your salespeople to be everything to everyone — all at the same time.
With so much information at their fingertips, people are led to believe they can do everything themselves. There are DIY websites, tips & tricks forums, YouTube videos, Education Guides and Courses to help people do EVERYTHING!
Even so, your customers only have so much time. That’s why they are best off focusing on doing the things that they are great at doing, and leaving you to do the the things that you are great at.
When you share information, tips and examples online at your website, or on social media, it helps people understand HOW to solve their problems. But it also gives them a reason to use YOU to DO it.
With a strategy, you can stay top of mind.
Having a strategy in place ensures you make contact with your customers and potential-customers at all the vital steps to help them choose YOU. It saves you time and effort because you can automate communication. It enables you to provide info and examples of the good work you do, and keep in touch with website visitors until they need what you have to offer.
It’s important to remember that NOT everyone who searches for and finds you is interested in buying your products and services right now, they area searching to solve a problem in the future — how far into the future depends upon how big and complicated the problem is.
Relying on Google Adwords?
If you rely on “Pay Per Click” or “Pay Per Impression” marketing then you are easy pickings for competitors because anyone can outbid you, even temporarily.
What’s your end game for your Google Adwords campaign? For most businesses it’s about:
- providing great service
- getting repeat business from that customer
- getting referrals for new customers.
A digital strategy helps you make that initial contact, keep in touch and continue to give great support — and always, always be top of mind.
Tied to your current web design or hosting company?
There are tactics that marketing, website design and hosting companies use that make it seem hard to switch. They’re designed to keep you as customers. Some of the ways include:
- Controlling your domain name
- Being sole point of contact for your website hosting
- Not giving you the admin login details for your WordPress website
- Controlling your Google Adwords account
When a digital & social media marketing company works for YOU, they should have YOUR best interests at heart. They should teach and inform you about why they take certain actions on your behalf. If they don’t, it might be a good time to think about changing provider. It’s NEVER that hard if you know how to do it.
How we help
We’ll work with you to:
- find out what you want to focus on and what you do best (and provide help if you’re not sure)
- discover which information your potential clients are looking for, and how they will find you (coming up with the right keywords and phrases so Google finds you)
- understand your competition
- understand how visitors use your website
- understand how you can ELIMINATE THE NEED TO PAY FOR ADS
- tell you how to leverage all of the techniques and information so you can do THE ALL IMPORTANT: Get more sales
We then provide you with:
- a clear, easy to understand outline of how we’ll work with you on your online digital marketing, step by step
- a base of articles to populate your blogs that will be shared with your customers and potential customers
- detailed analytics showing you where people are landing at your website, bounce rates, time on site, pages visited and much, much more
- ways to improve your capture and conversion rates
- provide ongoing information, support and expertise for as long as you need us to.
Digitising your business
ARE YOU AWARE OF all the different online software tools that people use to help manage all the different aspects of running a business?
Do you know what it means to work ‘in the cloud’ or run a business this way? Is your business operative 24/7?
Just some of the ways cloud-based tools are helping businesses is via:
- collaboration tools that keep team members on the same page and aware of the progress of projects
- customer support tools to make sure that every customer is satisfied and responded to promptly
- quoting and accounting software that “systemises” the entire process from quoting to receiving payment
Want to find out more?
To get started, contact us for a no-obligation chat and to get some additional information. You might not be sure what you’re looking for exactly, but we’ll do you best to help.
Find out more about the Content marketing tasks we perform.