These phones have bee discontinued by Cisco and we recommend the Cisco SPA500 series phones as the most ideal replacement.
The huge, high-resolution, full-color liquid crystal display on this six-line telephone offers top- of-the-line IP telephony performance. Part of Cisco Small Business IP Phone Series, the SPA962 allows business users to configure each of its lines for unique phone numbers or extensions, or assign them a shared number to be used by multiple phones.
The Power over Ethernet feature enables the SPA962 to power up without need of an additional electrical source. Based on the SIP standard, this phone is designed to handle the feature-rich services that providers continually roll out to their customers.
Additional features of the Cisco SPA962 IP Phone include:
- Dual-switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold and conferencing
- Speakerphone and 2.5 mm headset port
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af, allowing for single-source electricity without an additional power supply
- The ability to connect directly to an Internet telephone service provider, an IP PBX, or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment
- Easy station moves, presence, and shared line appearances across local and geographically dispersed locations
For more information see the Cisco link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10040/index.html
Up to 6 virtual numbers can be configured on the device so it can perform confidently as a receptionist phone, however if you have more than 6 lines and want the functionality of seeing who is currently on the phone and have the ability to transfer calls quickly you can easily add on the Linksys SPA932 Reception Console and upgrade your service to an IP PBX using the SPA9000.
To get started on your small business VoIP phone system solution today, visit our Instant Online Application.