• Full-featured and stylish 5-line business IP phone supporting up to two SPA500S (32 button) expansion modules
• Enhanced connectivity, with Power over Ethernet, 802.11g Wi-Fi client mode, and Bluetooth headset support
• Graphic-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen
• Simple, easy, and highly secure wireless setup with industry-standard push-button WPS and quick provisioning capabilities for mass-scale service provider activation
• Embedded SSL VPN client for secure phone connectivity to your IPPBX over any public internet connection
• Support for multimedia functions, such as playing MP3’s, displaying digital photos, viewing RSS feeds, and displaying video surveillance camera streams
• Multi feature support, such as caller ID, call forwarding, call transfer, 3-way conferencing, call parking, call history, phonebook, and built-in full-duplex speakerphone
• Supports both SIP with SPA9000 or leading third party call control platforms and SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series
The Cisco SPA525G 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display (Figure 1) is an excellent choice for businesses that require an enhanced user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, an IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment. The SPA525G uses industry-leading SPA voice over IP (VoIP) technology from Cisco, with high-quality hardware providing additional connectivity via Bluetooth for headset connectivity, Power over Ethernet (PoE) (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g).
Standard features on the Cisco SPA525G include five active lines, VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE support, a 3.2-inch QVGA color display, a full-duplex, high-quality speakerphone, a Bluetooth interface for headset connectivity, a Wireless-G (802.11g) client, a 2.5-mm stereo headset port, and a USB 2.0 host port. Each line can be configured independently to use a unique phone number (or extension) or can use a shared number that is assigned to multiple phones. The power supply for the SPA525G is sold separately. The optional SPA500S 32-Button Attendant Console adds up to 64 buttons for receptionist applications.
Read more about the Cisco SPA525G 5-Line IP Phone.
Sign up for your virion business grade VoIP service
Not sure what you need? Request a customised quote