Setting up the internal telephone system for a small business was once strictly the domain of the phone company. Now, you can not only do it with a cost-conscious voice over IP (VoIP) connection, but it’s also so simple just about anyone can set up a fully working system in minutes.
Part of Cisco Small Business Voice Systems, the SPA9000 Voice System combines all the features of a traditional phone system—automated attendant functions, three-way conferencing, intercom, hold music, call forwarding, and more—with low-cost long-distance service and a single network for both voice and data.
Additional features of the Cisco SPA9000 Voice System include:
- High-end features comparable to voice services traditionally found in large businesses
- Support for 16 Cisco IP phones
- Multiple levels of password-protected access
- The ability for an Internet telephone service provider to remotely update software and settings
- Support for advanced features like shared line appearances, hunt groups, call transfer, call parking, and group paging
More information: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10031/index.html
This device is a low priced but powerful alternative PBX system for business grade VoIP services. You will need to have or purchase some IP handsets to use with your SPA9000 and we recommend the Linksys (Cisco) SPA942 handsets or if you want a larger phone to handle up to 6 lines get the Linksys SPA962.
If you have more than 6 lines and want your receptionist to know when staff members are busy or available and have the ability to transfer calls quickly then include the Linksys (Cisco) SPA932 in your order.
Get started by purchasing an SPA9000, book a technician and Instant Trial Application with virion.